OnSIP App Features & Benefits
Business Grade Phone
The OnSIP app's video-capable calling feature is free for all OnSIP users on Windows, Mac or in the browser.
- Critical Features & More - Multi-call management, drag & drop transfer, video calling, presence.
- Contact Management - Add coworkers from your organization, as well as custom contacts, to the interface.
- Free and Secure - The OnSIP app comes free with an account, and calls between app users are encrypted.
- PSTN Interoperability and Caller ID - It's as if you never left your desk phone.
- Professional Call Link - Invite anyone to chat from their browser with a simple link.
- Real-Time Insight - Receive custom caller information (e.g. account information, webpage visited) along with the call for better CRM.
- Slack Integration - Send messages and view chat logs from your co-workers' contact pages when you connect your Slack & OnSIP accounts.
Advanced Queue Supervision Tools
Users of OnSIP accounts with Enhanced Queues will find useful data in the reporting section of the app.
- Real-Time Queue Dashboard - Which agents are logged in? How long have busy agents been on their calls?
- Automated Queue Alerts - Be the first to know when there are too few agents, too many callers, etc.
- Custom Range Historical Reporting - Review your metrics from any date range: by queue or by agent.
- Take Control - Remotely log agents out, listen in to calls, discretely speak to your agent, or barge in for both the agent and caller to hear.
Have an OnSIP account? Try it out at app.onsip.com