Inside Sales Representative - New York, NY
OnSIP is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and proactive SaaS Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team in our New York City Office.
Headquartered in New York’s Financial District, OnSIP is a leading provider of real-time communications (RTC) services to over 100,000 SMBs. OnSIP customers enjoy the benefits of an on-demand communications system with the flexibility to communicate by voice and video on any device or interface they choose. The company also offers a CPaaS platform and simple APIs for developers to rapidly build RTC applications of their own.
We are seeking an Inbound Sales Representative who will be responsible for managing Sales Qualified leads and converting them into paying customers. This position reports to the Director of Sales and interfaces daily with the marketing and SDR team.
- You will be responsible for sales qualifying, educating and converting prospects into paying customers.
- You will gain and maintain an accurate understanding of prospects’ communications challenges, goals & objectives
- You will educate the prospect on industry trends & continually communicate the OnSIP value proposition
- Follow a consistent sales process so that OnSIP can identify and refine best practices
- You will receive expert sales training, knowledge about product/industry, and collaborate with members of our sales, marketing, and support team.
- Using Salesforce.com and Hubspot.com as key tools, you will manage your funnel and document all your activities.
- Demonstrate basic feature functionality
- Gather & continually reaffirm prospect’s budget, authority, need/compelling event and timeframe
- Your success will be determined by not only the ability to reach sales goals, but to help us continually improve our process. You will be regularly asked for suggestions to help us automate and improve conversion rates.
- Leverage and/or coordinate appropriate internal resources to advance the sales cycle
- Be proficient in articulating the OnSIP value proposition
- Build a sales pipeline with adequate coverage to meet sales quota
- Maintain accurate monthly & quarterly forecasts
- Engage in team-selling with partners when needed (larger deals)
- Keep timely and accurate records in HubSpot and Salesforce.com
Why work at OnSIP:
- Impact. You’ll have direct responsibility for growing an important new business unit.
- Video game room to decompress, have fun, and interact with colleagues.
- Fun budget for group activities
- Free lunch Friday’s - pizza and salads.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, HSA), and commuter benefits.
- Experience with inbound B2B SaaS selling (UCaaS/VoIP experience preferred).
- Drive to be #1 with strong internal motivation, and enjoy collaborating with a team.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with contacts at all levels in an organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Track record of success.
- Great attention to details.
- Must be a good listener
- Experience with Salesforce or any CRM system
Desired (not required) skills:
- Understanding of B2B technology products and/or Internet services.
- Understanding of general sales process/funnel.
- Understanding of modern business communication tools and technologies
This is a full-time, salaried plus commission position commensurate with experience and performance. Health and retirement benefits are among the many benefits provided in the total compensation package.